July was a great month, if a hot one. I used up a big portion of my vacation time this month, which gave me a lot of time to relax, catch up around the house, and of course read. I am happy that I read 2 of the 3 books I had on my July TBR. Below is a list of books I read, followed by their rating. I have also linked the books that have posts on my blog. If you want to see what I had to say about the others, you can always find that on my GoodReads account. Keeping this short and sweet…
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls – ★★★★★
- Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery – ★★★★
- Close Enough to Touch by Colleen Oakley – ★★★★
- First & Then by Emma Mills – ★★★★
- Tricky Twenty-Two (Stephanie Plum, #22) by Janet Evanovich – ★★★ (Audiobook)
- News of the World by Paulette Jiles – ★★★
Have you read any of these? What did you think?